Don’t be the guy this summer who grills a burger that is dry or burnt to a crisp. Even seasoned grillers can learn these simple tips from Karl Engel, head chef of award winning BBQ team Pigcasso, on grilling the perfect burger.
- Ratio: 80% meat/20% fat
- Oil the grill before putting on the burgers.
- Only flip burgers 1 time.
- Put the cheese on the burger while still on the grill.
- Lightly butter the buns and place on the grill to toast.
- Always cook a burger all the way through due to the way hamburger is made today.
(H/T Art of Manliness)